The DS-2TD2617B-6/PA Outdoor Thermal & Optical Network Bullet Camera from Hikvision uses a vanadium oxide uncooled focal plane array to capture 160 x 120 resolution video that can be upscaled to 320 x 240 resolution. The camera's 6.2mm fixed thermal lens delivers a 25 x 18.7° field of view. Additionally, the camera is equipped with a 1/2.7" progressive scan CMOS sensor and an 8mm optical lens to capture 2688 x 1520 resolution video at 30 fps. IR illumination provides up to 131' of visibility in low-light conditions.
Two-way audio communication is possible thanks to an audio input and output. An onboard memory card slot accepts microSD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128GB (available separately). Integrated PoE technology simplifies connectivity by enabling the transfer of power and data through a single cable.
This bullet camera complies with ONVIF profiles G, S, and T, making it compatible with a wide range of surveillance devices. It is housed in an IP66-rated enclosure that is suitable for outdoor use.
- Thermal and optical camera equipped with a thermal sensor and a GPU to run video content analysis (VCA) algorithms
- Delivers accurate temperature measurements in real time
- Suitable for use in airports and areas that require stringent security measures
- NETD ≤40 mK
- 4MP optical sensor
- IR cut filter for day and night functionality (optical module)
- IR illumination up 131' for low-light applications (optical module)
- Adaptive automatic gain control (AGC), 3D-DNR, and Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE)
- H.265, H.264, and MJPEG video codecs
- 2.74 MRAD instantaneous field of view
- Up to 32 users with 3 host levels (admin, operator, and user)
- Up to 20 channels in simultaneous live view
- 1 x 100M self-adaptive RJ45 Ethernet
- 1 x RS-485
- 1 x BNC video output
- Audio input and output
- Two alarm inputs and outputs
- Reset button
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome 31 to 44, Firefox 30 to 51, Safari 5.02 or higher (macOS), iOS, Android, iVMS-4200, and Hik-Connect
- CE, FCC, and cUL certified
- TVS 6000V lightning, surge, and transient voltage protection